A retail sales manager supervises a team of sales representatives and works with customers. These managers work to provide top-notch customer service and respond to inquiries and complaints.
- LocationSurrey, BC
- Salary$$31.25HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Flexible Hours
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
|Key Responsibilities||Hire, train and oversee the work of a sales staff, manage customer complaints or sales-staff performance issues, maintain budgets, keep track of inventory|
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Implement price and credits policies; Develop and implement marketing strategies; Determine merchandise and services to be sold; Determine staffing requirements; Manage staff and assign duties; Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales; Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale; Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Transportation/Travel InformationPublic transportation is availableWork Conditions and Physical CapabilitiesFast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlinesPersonal SuitabilityFlexibility; Team player; Organized; Creativity; Energetic; Hardworking; Time management
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.